RekryKoulutus training – Metal worker
We are looking for motivated persons for RekryKoulutus training! The training programme is aimed at unemployed applicants or applicants facing the threat of unemployment who are interested in being employed in different work phases of industrial production in the growing companies of the Keuruu region!
Elekmerk is looking for new employees via the training programme for stamping and welding duties. Multimek needs employees in machining duties in addition to welding. Those who complete the RekryKoulutus training programme will be employed IMMEDIATELY after the end of the programme via Go On by Elekmerk or Multimek for full-time employment for at least 6 months.
Applying for this training programme does not require any previous metal industry experience! We are primarily looking for motivated persons willing to work hard to become a professional! If you are interested in applying for the training programme, submit your application by 6 January 2019!
Preliminary contents of the training programme:
– Material technology, material marking
– Technical mathematics of the sector
– Technical drawing, basics
– Measuring technology
– Technical drawing, sheet-metal sector, machining
– Technical drawing, welding symbols
– Hoisting training, forklift and stacking truck operator training
– Welding basics, Mag, Tig/Stamping/surface treatment basics/CNC cutting basics/machining basics
– Sheet metal and welding sector work
– Stamping/Welding practice work/CNC cutting basics/machining basics/painting basics
– Stamping/welding practice work
– On-the-job learning at the workplaces
Further information about the training programme is available from Gradia
Tomi Majava, tel. +358 40 341 6420, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the training programme by filling in the TE Services electronic application form.
More detailed instructions are available here… (https://koulutukset.te-palvelut.fi/kt/683148?searchPhrase=Keuruu&announced=0&sort=1)